Registrations for the WMS 2020 Virtual Congress have reached capacity. You will now be added to a waiting list. In the unlikely event that cancelations are received, your registration will be confirmed by email. While on the waiting list, you will not receive log in details for the virtual platform and will not be able to access the virtual congress platform.
Join the waiting list here
Please use your organisation/institution email address when registering, not a personal email (e.g. Hotmail, Gmail etc.).
For the first time, WMS 2020 will be held as an entirely virtual congress. Instead of meeting in person, we will be meeting virtually over the web. Lectures will be held from remote locations; posters will be shared virtually. Industry symposia will be available online and on demand. Exhibitors will be able to meet online to discuss new collaborations.
Access to the virtual conference will be provided to registered participants only. The majority of the live streamed sessions will be available up to 3 months post-congress. Registration is free.
The WMS 2020 will offer you a fully virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the congress, including:
- Access the full congress programme – presentations, symposia, posters etc. Create your own schedule, attend any and all lectures you want, when and where you want.
- Attend the Pre-Congress Teaching Course – register during the congress registration process.
- Network with colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific program and earn European CME credits (details to be confirmed).
- Access all the e-posters – browse research on the hottest topics in the field by colleagues from around the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly and chat with other visitors.
- Give feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session.
For all registration queries please contact: Madalina Marincas, WMS 2020 Registration Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that WMS is unable to accept registration applications from patient parents/relatives or other members of the public.
All non-member applicants must provide a short profile about why they would like to attend the congress, during the registration process. This will be taken in to account when the committee review the submissions. The applicants must be able to demonstrate their scientific/ clinical contribution to the congress. If the organisers are not able to establish a registrant’s academic/ scientific engagement then the registration may be cancelled. Please use your work email address to register rather than Gmail, Hotmail etc.
Please note that there are no press passes available for the congress. See our press and embargo policy here.
If you are an Agency registering a delegate or group of delegates on their behalf please make sure the organisation they represent is entered into the address fields on the registration form rather than your agency address. Please also make sure it is mentioned in the profile you enter for each attendee. If this information is not provided it may delay the review of the application for registration.
Registered participants who are unable to attend the conference must forward a written cancellation (by email) to the WMS Congress Secretariat.